Wednesday 8 July 2009

Birthday card for my Sister-in-Law


This is a card I made for my Sister-in-Law Julie's birthday (I have two called that-very confusing as they have birthdays within days of each other). However, this is a fun one that I hope she won't mind. The birthday is a biggy and she isn't overly exited about getting another year older! So I thought that this stamp from my Penny Black "Twelve days of christmas" stamp set would do nicely. Also I love these colours together. I embossed part of the background with one of my Fiskars embossing boards - no cuttlebug so I did all that with a ball tool, go me!- and attached some punched flowers with coordinating brads. This one of my favourite cards. I just think that it is really cute so I really hope you like it too!

Jess

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable. She will love it. I have not gotten my fiskars plate to work very well. This PB image is perfect for a birthday. Great job...

Abi Bundy said...

ok gotta see you and the ball tool in action!!! when you coming to play with my stamps???? love the card btw!

butterflyamanda said...

these card is so cute!!! it's adorable i wouldn't of thought to use a xmas stamp but this works great!! go you with all that embossing i wouldn't have the patience well done!!!!!!!!!!!!