Saturday 4 July 2009

Funky Friday # 24

Hi there,
This is my first entry for Abi's Funky Friday # 24 challenge. The only colours allowed were Rose Red and Whisper White.
I made a K-Card with an oval aperture in the white, used the Rose Red ink with my It's beautiful Jumbo Roller -which I absolutely adore!
I also used it on the back layer of red oval card. Then I matted and layered some more and topped it off with a white fabric flower and a red heart button that I attached using glue dots. I finished it with a small greeting from a non Stampin' Up stamp (sorry!).
Hope you like.

4 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

lol very Pretty Jess thanks for joining in the challenge!!

Kathy Simpson said...

I've tried a k card before but it didn't come out quite right, yours is stunning!

Rosina said...

This is my favourite of the 3 card very pretty.

FooFooYelland said...

Thank you!