Monday 3 August 2009

Funky Friday # 28


I don't know about you but I enjoyed this challenge alot more than last weeks! The colours were Rose Red, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink. or Rose Red and Whisper White. I actually used Whisper White along with the first set of colours. So sue me!

My base card was Old Olive and I matted and layered with Pretty in Pink and more Old Olive. I coloured the edges with my sponge daubers. I finally got a good result with them! I used the So Swirly jumbo roller from Stampin' Up with Creamy Caramel ink and for the oval topper I used the oval stamp set from the mini catalougue. I edged that with the Rose Red ink and finished it with some Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon. The sequins were some that I had for ages but matched the Pretty in Pink. The white was in the beads I used to secure the sequins to the card.
Hope you like.

3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

this is so pretty! love it :)

Kathy Simpson said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Rosina said...

Lovely card =D