Friday 11 September 2009

Collecting Roses

This is a wee card i made which again uses up some more non-SU stock.
I used a pre-scored 5" square card in peach from which I cut about 3" off and repaced the missing peach with white. The white card I embossed using my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro and I topped the card off with an image from my Garden Friends clear stamp set from Penny Black. I watercoloured with my Smiths pencils and finished off with some soft green brads and a vertical peel-off.
The peel-off isn't double embossed which i'm not happy with but nevermind eh? We can't have everything can we? It wouldn't be good for us. Mores the pity, lol!
Hope you have a spendid crafting day!

2 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

So Cute! And love the emobssed accents.

Abi Bundy said...

very cute!! you're just a perfectionist! :)