Friday 11 September 2009

To You

Good Morning all!
 I don't know about where you are but here the sun is shining, the flat is tidy (pretty much!) and it is now crafting time!
 This is a card that I made using some non SU stock. I started with a yellow pre-scored card that I had lying around and I layered it with some perlescent white card and topped that with the Forever Friends stamp on ovals that I made using my X- cut template cutter and some patterned paper.
I watercoloured using my Smiths watercolour pencils and finished it with a butterfly I made and a piece of thin satin ribbon.
 Although you can't see it too well on here the bear is actually decoupaged only I didn't use sticky pads. It just gives it a bit of 3D without being too much.

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty i love the forever friends bears