Saturday 30 January 2010

Funky Friday # 43


Good Morning!
Hope that you are all having a fab Saturday morning. I am! Crafting, crumpets and last weeks Top Spot for the Funky Friday Challenge! I'm so excited!
 Anyway, (after I take a deep breath) here is the card I made for this weeks challenge. It was another sketch but you could use any colours you liked.
  I used Regal Rose, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink, whether in cardstock Stampin' Pastels or inks. I also did some clear embossing which I haven't done in an age. Hope you like.
Have a great day!
x

3 comments:

Rosina said...

Love the card, the colours look great together =D

Abi Bundy said...

wow beautiful!!! thanks for joining in the challenge!!

Marion said...

Beautiful card. Love those colours together.
Marion