Monday 25 January 2010

Stampers 10 Project

I couldn't get to this months Stampers 10 meeting, so our great demonstrator Abi gave me all the stuff for me to do the project at home and I have to say I love it! Very impressed. I want the template to make some more! (Hint, Hint!)



I don't know which SU DSP it was but it matches the Playful Petal stamp set I have so that was the natural choice for the decoration on the front. The card I used was Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. I put some post-its and a small pencil inside the drawer and am going to keep it near the phone. No-one else is going to get this.
 Thank you Abi! Sorry to finish this Stampers 10 but very glad to be starting the new one!

2 comments:

FooFooYelland said...

It won't let me edit the post at the moment so just to let you know Abi's blog is "Cornwall Crafty Stamper". The link is in the blog list to the left. You should check it out because she's great!

Abi Bundy said...

LOL. love what you created!!
the designer paper is called Tea Party! I think I found your missing brad too!