Monday 1 March 2010

Best Wishes!

Good morning!
  I hope you had a really great weekend and are all bright eyed, bushy-tailed and excited about a whole new week to craft in! 7 whole days!
  This is a card that started of as a mixture of two challenges but ended up being for only one!
  It is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge
Here is the original sketch-

  The colours I used were Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive and a purple backing paper that I've had for about 4 years!
  The stamp sets were Oval All and Oh, So Lovely, both from Stampin' Up.
  Well thats me for now. I got my SU Stampers 10 order yesterday so I am going off to play. I'm so excited, I can't wait!
  Have a great day and thanks for looking.
  Bye
  X


2 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Very elegant..as usual. Lovely work.

Jill
xx