Wednesday 17 March 2010

Just a note!

Evening all!
I didn't manage to get to the Stampers 10 meeting I'm a part of last night, but our demonstrator Abi very kindly put a video tutorial on the blog for those of us at home so that we could follow along. (Much apreciated by the way!)
So this is the card that I made this morning. It was originally going to be white card as the 'envelope' but as I was putting it together I had an urge to use Summer Sun and I am glad that I did.
The stamp set I used was Fresh Cuts and the cardstock was Stampin' Up Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery DSP and the ribbon was So Saffron I think. The brads just came from my stash.
Thanks for looking!
Bye
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the effect of the ink on the edges of the card...makes it look all misty and romantic...or maybe I am just a dreamer??...lol..not sure.
But a lovely card. Your all so clever to think of the different ideas for making the cards.
Well done to you for making it..and the idea person behind it!!

Jill
xx

Abi Bundy said...

lovely colours well done!