Thursday 6 May 2010

Vintage Blue

Hello!
   Hope you are all having a great day.
   Here is a card I made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from SU. It was supposed to look very different than it does but I still like it. Maybe I'll actually do the card in my head one day instead of getting carried away and doing something else. How does that happen anyway? The card in my head looks nice (I think!). Why can't I seem to make it? Knowing me I'll hate it when I finally do! Oh, well.
 The colours used were Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Ballet Blue and Brilliant Blue. The stamp sets were Curvy verses and Vintage Vogue.
  Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
  Bye
  x

4 comments:

Smilerswife said...

Wow...truely beautiful!!! Lovely colours...lovely stamps...just exquisit. One of my favourite cards you have made.

Smilerswife
xx

Steph Roberts said...

This is just lovely i'm not normally a fan of blue but this so pretty i might just pinch that colour combo

Rosina said...

Another lovely card, i never make exactly what I plan to either, it always changes slightly. Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Abi Bundy said...

Very pretty as always! Thanks fro joining in again this week!