Sunday 25 July 2010

Cute Kitty Cat

Morning all!
  I hope you are all well this lovely morning.
 
  This is a card I made for two challenges. Cupcake Craft Challenges (Cats and Dogs theme) and Sweet Sketch Wednesday. For the moment I have lost the piece of paper that tells me how to add a link in my post but you can find links for both challenges down the right-hand side of the page.
  Here is the sketch.
  The card was all from Stampin' Up! in Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. The brads and ribbon are both Certainly Celery and the DSP is Choc Chip too. The flower was a white one from my stash but I sponged it in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery and I think it turned out really well!
  The Stamp is from Penny Black and is Called "Merci".
  I did make a slight boo-boo with the ribbon as I forgot to attatch it to the card before I stuck the Choc Chip down so I had to tease it under with a pokey tool! Oops! But all's well that ends well, eh?
Anyway, hope you have a great day and thanks for looking!
Bye
x

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a sweet image. I love how you threaded the ribbon through the circle! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! Love that fat kitty. He's just a ball of fluff and love. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Simple and Sweet said...

Ooh! I love pinks and browns together and that was a great idea to thread the ribbon like that! It looks great! The image is just as cute as can be. Thanks for joining us!
Erika - SSW

Kathie said...

What a super cute card, I do love the colours and the image you have used and I like the idea of the ribbon treaded through the image. Thanks so much for joining us today at SSW.
Kathie - SSW

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh too sweet! Beautiful color combo of pink and brown! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

sweetbloominscraps said...

This is an adorable card! Loving your papers and sometimes booboos are the best. Your ribbon turned out great. Thanks so much for playing along at SSW!

Judi and Arlana

Jeannie said...

A very sweet and happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Now how sweet is that!!!!!! Such a cutie kittie, fun colors, and yummy embellies!! Thanks for joining us at SSW!!

Linda

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such fabulous colors. Love how you threaded the ribbon through - such a lovely idea!!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Smilerswife said...

Nice card!!...now I want to haul all the craft stuff from the cupboard and have a go!!

Smilerswife
xx

Genevieve said...

Too cute!!! I love what you did with the ribbon very creative. Thanks for playing along :)

Genevieve SSW