Monday 16 August 2010

Funky Friday # 70

Hi there,
I know this is really late but I couldn't seem to find the time to blog with my card this week! Anyhooo, Here is the card I made for Funky Friday Challenge. The theme was anything but a square and so I decided to make a slightly more dimentional card. I love this stamp set from SU called A flower for all seasons and I love the way the colours work together. I'm even quite pleased with my watercolouring! That's new!
The colours I used were Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie. The ribbon was in AA and I used the Eyelet Punch for the edging.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Have a great day. I am now off for some enforced crafting (it's a hard life, eh?).
Bye
x

1 comment:

Smilerswife said...

Love the shape of this card!!