Friday 1 October 2010

Friendly Note cards

Good morning fellow crafters!
  I hope you are having a great day. I woke up this morning wondering what I could do to fill my day off work and then it hit me...crafting! Why did I even have to think about it? I don't know but at least I thought of crafting before I thought of cleaning. I cleaned yesterday. She says.
  Here is a little set of note cards I made using one of my favourite stamp sets, Vintage Vogue, from Stampin' Up!
  Needless to say my Stamp-a-ma-jig came in very useful. They are so summery I love them.
  I also did a little holder to put them in. Cards on one side and envelopes in the other. If you get one as a Christmas gift, sorry you saw it here before I gave it to you. Or one like it.
  Anyway, thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a great day!
  Bye
  x

1 comment:

Smilerswife said...

These are so pretty and delicate...I love them!!