Wednesday 6 July 2011

Two in one day? Or should I say three?

Hello again,
Here is my entry to the Diva Coffee Break Designs challenge blog (http://divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com/).
This is the sketch we were given to work with -
  And here is what I came up with.

  Colours were Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Pixie Pink. The stamps were from the Four Frames and the Thanks for Caring sets (all from Stampin' Up!), the punches were the Eyelet border punch and "the punch whose name I cannot remember but goes with the Four Frames stamp set" punch:)
  I also used the Polka Dot embossing folder that is in the new mini catalogue.
I tried to stay with the original sketch and not stray too much. Only a few liberties!
Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
x

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Love your color scheme!