Sunday 28 August 2011

Out of My Comfort Zone?

Hi there,
I was trwaling through various challenge sites when I came across one I hadn't seen before called Desert Islands Craft Challenge. Their current challenge is really different as you have to use at least three of ten differnt specified techniques! They were - Dry embossing, Paper Piercing, Pearls, Ruffles, Fabric, Stickers, Stitching, Vintage/Old, Kraft Card and Office Stationery. This is the card I came up with
I included, Dry embossing, Paper Piercing, Pearls and Vintage/Old.
Here is a link to their site and challenge
http://desertislandcraftschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/08/challenge-14.html.
I used so many different items I'm not sure I can remember them all, but here goes. Card was all from Stampin' Up and the colours used were Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust Creamy Caramel and a red I can't remamber the name of! Oops! The pearls were from my stash and I used SU's Mat Pack to do the paper piercing. The stamp sets were from SU aswell. One was Vintage Vogue and the other I have mislaid somewhere on my messy craft table so I can't tell you the name. I hope I find it soon because I love it.
Anyway I hope you have a great Sunday and thanks for looking!
FooFoo
x

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

WONDERFUL job - love this! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge! :)